Sunday, 23 June 2013

Japan: Round Two.

Well off I go to Japan again. 

This time I have a travel companion for the first two week and I am very exited to be traveling with someone. I it is not something that I have done for a while (last time was three weeks with Robert in Spain and France). David and I will be spending two weeks in Hokkaido and a few days in Tokyo and then I will be off to the Chubu region for a week. It is a short trip as I have to get back to prepare for second semester of uni but no less I expect to have a wonderful time. 

It has been a bit of a hassle getting everything organised as I have been needing to study for exams at the same time, but today I have finished packing and there is only a sketch pad and hair pins to buy tomorrow before my exam.  Only two exams and three sleeps are between me and a plane to Japan. 

Very very exited.

I'll let you know how it goes when we arrive in Japan.


Acushla 







No comments: